Thursday, January 21, 2010

Catch Up

I realized last night that there are a few things that I talked about on here as ongoing projects,but I never posted pictures of the finished product.

Here is a picture of George by Peiti:




I told you all about the Cow Jumping Over the Moon Canvas, but I did not tell you all about the smocked outfit that I was sewing as well. I just did the smocking- not the outfit! At the time I was sewing this, my cousin wanted to wait to know the sex of the baby when he/she was born, so everything had to be neutral.


And a picture of the baby- Patrick.


Here is a picture of the finished Cow.


As a finale, the photos of the finished Basset Pillow.


I know this was a lot of pictures, but I thought a trip down blog memory lane would re-energize my stitching soul! Back to the Schnauzer!

No comments:

Post a Comment