Hello Everyone! After seeing what other bloggers posted for their new year's resolutions, I decided that I would review what I had accomplished stitching wise and then what I want to accomplish in 2010.
In 2009, I lost my job, but I think because of that, I stitched a ton! Here is my list:
1) Cow Jumping Over the Moon
2) Lee Blue Egg
3) Basset Pillow
4) Lab with Santa
5) Falcon Crest
6) Kelly Clark Scottish Santa
7) Girl Schnauzer
8) ANG name tag
9) Barbara Russell round Black Lab
10) Peiti George Washington
11) Peiti Martha Washington
Wow! When I actually list all my pieces out- Holy Cow!- I have stitched a lot! 2009 was a good stitching year. Hopefully 2010 will be just as prolific, but a job would be nice!
Here are my stitching goals for 2010:
1) O Come canvas
2) Patty Paints George and Martha- a huge canvas!
3) Boy Schnauzer
4) one Kelly Clark piece- maybe the Noah's ark or my Texas Santa that I have in my stash
5) 2 Rebecca Wood Ornaments
6) Liz/ Tapestry Tent Basset Hound- eBay canvas!
7) Melissa Shirley Cardinal (part of an 8 bird series she came out with a year or so ago)
I think that is it for now. I don't want to set my goals too high. I do think that 2009 was a bit of a stitching anomaly, and my George and Martha canvas is really large. The largest I have tackled thus far. So in 6 months, I will reevaluate and see if I need to add more canvases or remove some from the list.
8 hours ago