Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Progress on the September Sheep and GREAT NEWS!

This is my September Sheep!  I am almost done with the first part of the hourglass background.  I am doing one part in Gloriana and the other part in Burmilana.  Then I will complete the tent stitching around the letters and the letters themselves.  The fur on the sheep will be last. 



Now for my exciting news!!!!!   I am taking the Kelly Clark Texas basket class from the Needleworks in Austin!!!!  The class will be in mid-July, so I cannot wait!  A little under one month.  How exciting!!!  If you look at the Needleworks website, a picture of the canvas will be there.   I will definitely keep you all posted. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Casey,

    The basket classs should be great, I'm sure you will learn alot and have lots of fun. You will also be in the new store. Can't wait to read about your class and trip. Cindy

    PS Your sheep canvas is looking great

    ReplyDelete