Thursday, August 11, 2011

Finishes- more than half way through 2011


I forgot to mention in the last post that I got a new prairie schooler Christmas canvas in Lubbock at the Pocket Full of Stitches last Christmastime.  (So it was in 2010!) This year I have acquired: the santa's dog, ben franklin, louis, roll tide, Massachusetts, and love: 6 total!

I also wanted to give you all a Scottish Santa Update:



From a June 2010 post:


"I have written a list of all of the canvases that I have just to make myself accountable:

Pink Angel
Henry
Ann
Katherine
Liz Basset Hound
Blue Rug
A&M stocking
Melissa shirley cardinal
Melissa shirley madonna
Joy
Marie Antoinette
Alabama A
October sheep
Melissa shirley scottish santa
Kelly Clark texas basket
Kelly Clark stitching santa
A&M santa
George and Martha
Liz Lab
Kelly Clark present topiary
Christmas lab round
St. Francis
Counted canvas heart
Chrismons- 2-3

I really want to have Joy, Alabama A, October Sheep, A&M stocking, and Pink Angel done by the end of the year."  


I have gotten a few canvases done plus the "Love" canvas- 4 total for the year!  Yikes!!  How pathetic!! Time to get those fingers flying!  My inflow is greater than my outflow!  At least it is almost equal.  


No comments:

Post a Comment