Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Canvases

This Christmas, I travelled to Amarillo, which meant a day trip to Lubbock to see Pocket Full of Stitches!!  Stitch Its has a collection of Prairie Schooler designs that were turned from cross stitch charts to painted canvases.  There is a series of Christmas Carole designs that I love.  I have completed "O Come All Ye Faithful" in 2009, and I purchased "Deck the Halls" in 2010, and this year I purchased "Santa Clause is Coming to Town".





I love going to Pocket Full of Stitches.  It's always an adventure and I love the day trip with Travis and my in-laws. We always have a nice lunch and a nice chat in the car.  

This Christmas, Travis surprised me with this canvas.


It is Liz lab that looks almost exactly like Molly!  I love it!! It has been on my "must buy" list for years.  I was shocked when I opened it, and was super excited to start stitching it.  Travis got this canvas at Chandail after the Liz trunk show.  Saira saved it for shop knowing that I would eventually cave and buy it!  LOL.  


1 comment:

  1. What a good husband and trained so well early in the marriage. I have been married over 25 years and I think my husband has bought three canvases in all that time. And that was all at once many many years ago. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete