Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Progress on the Delta Zeta angel

This is my last mini angel in the trio that I purchased last fall. I have already completed the Aggie and Alabama versions. Once this one is finished, I'm going to turn all three in for finishing- once I get the three pieces at the finisher back of course!

This one stitched up quickly because I practically knew the stitches by heart and because I've had blocks of time to work on it- either on a road trip or on the weekend. Treasures from the latest road trip to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Casey,

    I have this canvas on order to make for my mother for this Christmas as she was a Delta Zeta in college.

    Would you be willing to share with me what threads and stitches you used for your Delta Zeta?

    Thanks!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete