Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Finally! A Finish!!!

The moment I have been waiting for... time to announce a FINISH!!!  I am so excited.  It's been a really long time.  I am really not sure why... maybe the fact that I haven't really gone to a lot of classes or that I like to needlepoint in front of the TV or that I have had to share a house with my parents.  All of those things I think.



This canvas came from a needlepoint themed Birthday party I went to in Austin at the Needleworks.  The birthday girl gave out goody bags with canvases from her stash!  


I am starting a new job this week.  I should be so thankful and I am, but I will definitely miss my co-workers at my old job and the job itself.  Hopefully, this will be a great opportunity.  It's very bittersweet.


I am going to Carolyn's class this weekend- hopefully both classes.  I really want to finish the Melissa Shirley Scottish Santa.  In the mean time, I purchased two *new* yet small Petei canvases.  I owe you all pictures in the next post.  And, I started the Roll Tide canvas I bought at Needlepoint store on Lover's Lane in Dallas.





And I leave you with a picture of a tired Molly.  



No comments:

Post a Comment