Sunday, January 1, 2012

Progress on Joy and Christmas Gifts

This post is picture heavy, but it shows almost all of the needlepoint gifts I gave for Christmas, except the Schnauzer I gave to my mother-in-law.  I forgot to take a picture before I gift wrapped it!



The Scottish Santa for my Mom before it was wrapped for Christmas. 


The Scottish Santa on the shelf with my Mom's other Santas.  The only one missing is the Melissa Shirley santa, which will be another gift for another occasion.  Maybe Mother's Day.


This is a poor picture of the framed Alabama A.  I didn't want to take it out of it's package before my Dad did.  But you can see the gray and green matting with a dark cherry frame. I think it makes the Red "A" pop.  

Lots of needlepoint was given this Christmas- three pieces total.  I still have about a dozen pieces that are finished but not yet in a final form.  And last but not least....


Progress on Joy.  I have made it to the third wall paper block.  Even though Christmas is over I really want to finish this piece for next year.  I can't decide to frame it or make a pillow out of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment