Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!!

I have made a lot of preparations for Christmas the past few weeks including ordering online all but 5 of my Christmas gifts.  Yay!  I also made sure to pick out something for me on JoAnn's website during their Black Friday specials.  


It's a Daylight stitching lamp and base!  I got it for 50% off.  I have seen these in all of the needlepoint stores that I go to, and always thought they were too much money for me to buy.  I did not anticipate buying a light any time soon, but the light in my apartment stinks for stitching.  I needed to do something and 50% off was too good to pass up!  I have used my lamp once so far and will not go back. 


This was Molly's present after her first day of doggie daycare!  I was more nervous about it that she- I cried when I dropped her off!!  How pathetic!  She had a great time and got a good treat- a beef tendon- afterwards.  


 My Christmas tree!  All decorated with my needlepoint ornaments!



One of my first Christmas pieces.  


This is Raymond Crawford's "Joy".  And my progress on the first pane.  I have more progress to show on this piece now because I have been working on this non-stop!  I really want to have this done before Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment