Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Almost Done and New Start

Hello!  I'm trying to re-start my blog and realized that I never published this post from June of 2015.  Lots has happened.....  enjoy!


I'm almost done with the digging lab bone. It was put on hold because I wanted to order some Swarovski crystals for the tree ornaments and because I had to finish a book on negotiations for work. Now that my crystals are in and my book is finished. It's time to dig in and finish this piece.



Of course I couldn't resist starting this one!


The real lab that has inspired these canvases. ❤️ Molly 





2 comments:

  1. Look at that sweet face! I have a black Lab too and snatch most any needlepoint canvas I find with one on it. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re so interesting! I don’t believe I’ve truly read something like this before. So great to find someone with genuine thoughts on this issue. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that’s needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

    CBSE Schools In Rangareddy
    CBSE Schools In Safilguda
    CBSE Schools In Shadnagar
    CBSE Schools In Shamshergunj
    CBSE Schools In Shapur
    CBSE Schools In Sircilla
    CBSE Schools In Suraram
    CBSE Schools In Uppal
    CBSE Schools In Warangal
    CBSE Schools In Doda

    ReplyDelete