Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Little Late for This

Hi Everyone! I have not posted in a while because of the holidays, a terrible cold, and moving to South Carolina! My new house is sooo cute! DH did an awesome job picking out the house.

My needlepoint time has suffered a lot between the packing and unpacking, etc, but I have managed to get a bit into the Christmas spirit with my O Come canvas. The Christmas spirit was a bit lost on me between my lack of serious employment, leaving my family and friends in Houston, and a mountain of boxes. However, I did find time to be grateful for all of my blessings this year which are too many to name but here are a few: the few projects I did have that enabled me to buy Christmas presents, my health, my DH, my Molly, my family, a roof over my head, health insurance, an education, the birth of our Savior, etc. When I thought of those things, it was impossible for me not to grab hold of the Christmas spirit, so all and all it was a good holiday season.

Here is a picture of O Come. I have mostly finished the background (in Caron Watercolors with tent stitches).

No comments:

Post a Comment